Old versionsSee all
The Adobe Illustrator 15.0.1 update addresses a number of issues related to stability, including the following:
- Out of memory problems specific to Macs with RAM exceeding 4gb, including failure of shortcut keys, rulers, or file open have been addressed.
- Glyph Panel issues have been addressed.
- Several crashes occurring at launch or quit have been addressed.
- A crash when traversing a variable data set containing linked images has been addressed.
- An issue with white lines appearing on rasterized gradient mesh objects has been addressed.